1. Remove the cover.
2. Mark the hole centers.
3. Fix the lock into its position using the proper screws.
4. Install the batteries.
(Batteries not included) Do not use old and new batteries together.
5. Put the cover back to its place.
6. Select the proper striker base according to the door type (flush or offset).
7. Test the striker assembly: Select the proper position of the striker on its base so that it is aligned with the locking latch of the lock. The trident latch must enter the striker’s holes without touching them. If everything is aligned properly, remove the striker from its base.
8. Center the striker base into its position opposite to the lock body and mark the hole centers for fixing, keeping in mind that the distance between the striker and the lock body must be less than 5mm.
9. Fix the striker base.
10. Install the striker onto its base.
11. Secure the striker assembly with the 2 Allen screws.
12. Test the LOCK/UNLOCK functions by pressing the user button of the lock and check that the trident latch does not touch the striker.